Welcome to Deborah Petiot Photography!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my blog and the adventures that I have caught with my camera. Please leave a comment and contact me if I can capture some special moments for you and your family.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Shauna & Steve + Riley: Family Fun!
I had a wonderful time in Leduc with Shauna, Steve and Riley! They picked out a great park with lots of spots perfect for picture taking...and the weather was great too. Riley did awesome, showing off his smile a lot and I don't think he cried even once. Shauna and Steve, thanks so much for letting me spend the day with you. You are great friends and I loved capturing some special moments for you. I can't believe how fast Riley is growing. He sure is a cutie. Enjoy a sneak peak!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment