Welcome to Deborah Petiot Photography!



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my blog and the adventures that I have caught with my camera. Please leave a comment and contact me if I can capture some special moments for you and your family.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another Fresh Wedding!

I had a wonderful day yesterday shooting a beautiful wedding in Hanna with Shawna.  This is the third wedding I have had the privilege of photographing with her this summer and I continue to learn so much each time.  I am looking forward to my fourth and final wedding of the season on October 2nd, and hope to have the opportunity to photograph more next summer.  I am excited to have the winter to practice my new skills to make next years' photos even better!

Stay tuned for photos from Heather and Scott's wedding.  They were a great couple to work with and so in love with each other.  It was such a wonderful day.

Until then, check out the slideshow Shawna put together from the Cold Lake wedding in July. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3SO-OOcoA4

Getting married next summer?  Make sure to book Fresh Photography today as weekends are filling up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment