Welcome to Deborah Petiot Photography!



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my blog and the adventures that I have caught with my camera. Please leave a comment and contact me if I can capture some special moments for you and your family.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Errin + Heather = Married!

Teachers rock.  Especially teachers at HFA...definately grade one teachers from HFA!  After University, I taught for two years at Holy Family Academy, where I made some wonderful friends, including Errin.  While Heather joined the HFA crew the year after I departed, I knew that if she was a grade one teacher, she had to be great.  I was thrilled to hear of their engagement.  I was so excited to see friends from my HFA days, and so excited for Errin to begin his new life with his beautiful bride Heather.  I felt extremely priviledged to be a part of their special day.  Here is a little sneak peak of their wedding day!

Errin watching his beautiful bride walking down to meet him.

Heather and her Father walking down the aisle to meet Errin.









"All Married Up!"


My Favourite so far...

Group Fun.

Reception.





Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Nelson!  All the best as you begin your new life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment